STC Platinum Community
Our award-winning community includes a diverse group of writers, editors, content developers, instructional designers, information architects, illustrators, graphic artists, and more. As one of the most active geographical communities in STC International, we strive to add value to our members by providing a variety of educational and networking opportunities.
Our transition to “Ohio Society for Technical Communication” is complete. We are excited as we expand our reach across Ohio.
Lines & Letters Newsletter
What’s New and Newsworthy with Ohio STC
Wow! The latest issue of Lines & Letters is jam-packed full of great articles. In this issue:
- Pecking Orders (President’s Column)
- Return to an Inclusive Workplace
- Mastering Zoom as a Host or C0-Host (Meeting Review)
- Spotlight on Bobbi Werner – STC Treasurer
- Tyranny of ‘Just One More Thing’
- You Can Be a Mentor! (Meeting Review)
- Call for Mentors
- A Spectator Is an Artist Too (Book Review)
- Our Book Discussion Social (Part Two)
- Win a $20 Gift Card – Answer an STC-related question to be in the drawing
Win a $20 Gift Card – Answer an STC-related question to be in the drawing. Instead of a drawing for someone who submits an article to our newsletter, we are opening up the drawing to anyone who correctly answers the following question and submits the answer by midnight EST May 20, 2022, to email@example.com.
Join our Slack Community
Chapter Member Exclusive!
Slack is an app where we can have real-time conversations, share thoughts, documents, and photos quickly and easily. Let’s use Slack to engage more and get to know one another!
- Check out the #chapter-discussions channel to stay up-to-date with our chapter.
- Join the conversation about tech comm issues on the #general channel.
- Post or find job leads on the #jobs channel.
- Visit the #randomchannel for entertaining water-cooler banter.
Ready to join? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to get connected.Learn More